DkIT is proud to have been awarded the Erasmus University Charter for the new Erasmus+ Programme (2014 - 2020). The programme gives students a unique opportunity to participate in Study or Traineeships in an EU participating country for a period of 2 months to 1 year and enables staff to undertake short teaching assignments, or training visits at a recognized partner college or enterprise. Study abroad will:
- Deepen and broaden your knowledge of your study programme
- Add an invaluable Erasmus+ focus to your studies
- Enhance your employability and earning power after graduation
- Contribute to your personal growth and development
- Enable you to network and team-work with learners from all over Europe
- Provide you with opportunities to meet people and see and do things while abroad, which you would never get to do at home
- Challenge your to learn a new language
- Develop your intercultural competence.
What do I do next?
DkIT has developed exchange partnership with over 60 European colleges for you to choose from. View the full list here: [INSERT LINK]
To register your interest in taking part in Erasmus+, complete the Expression of Interest Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your preferences 1 and 2 of partner colleges.
DkIT International Office will guide you with the supporting documentation needed for study abroad. You can view all the documentation you need by clicking here:
Make an appointment:
You can discuss your Erasmus+ options by emailing our Erasmus Coordinator (Noreen.email@example.com). You should bring your application form along with you to the appointment.
Erasmus+ Pre-Departure Booklet
Students confirmed to study abroad in the academic year 2017/2018 can access study abroad booklet here.
Supporting Forms & Documentation:
- Grant agreement for Erasmus+ Higher Education studies and/or traineeships:
- NEW Learning Agreement for studies-final
- Erasmus Student Charter
- Application Form for Student Mobility Funding
- Certificate of Commencement of Study Form (Semester 1)
- Certificate of Commencement of Study Form (Semester 2)
- Certificate of Commencement of Study Form (Full Academic Year)
- Certificate of Completion of Study
- Erasmus Checklist of Documentation
- Erasmus Pre-Departure Booklet 2017/18